Overview of Dr. Ahmad
Dr. Aziz Ahmad, MD is a general surgeon in Glendora, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital.
Office412 W Carroll Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2001 - 2005
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2000
- John Wayne Cancer InstituteFellowship, Surgical Oncology
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClinical comparison of perineal wound managementKamil Alpsan, Amarjit Singh, Aziz Ahmad> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1980 Nov 1
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: