Barbara D'Orio, MD
Associate Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Science, Emory University School of Medicine
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se
Grady Health System Psychiatry - 13th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 616-4760
Fax: (404) 616-4791
Dr. D'Orio's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. D'Orio's Education & Medical Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Morehouse School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. D'Orio's Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. D'Orio's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reduction of episodes of seclusion and restraint in a psychiatric emergency service. D'Orio, B.M., Purselle, D., Stevens, D., Garlow, S.J.; Psychiatr Serv. 2004 May.
- Keratoconus and psychosis. Rudisch, B., D'Orio, B., Compton, M. T.; Am J Psychiatry. 2003 May.
- Cocaine use disorders and suicidal ideation. Garlow, S. J., Purselle, D., D'Orio, B.; Drug Alcohol Depend. 2003 May 1.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Barbara D'Orio, Dr. Barbara D'Orio, MD, Dr. B D'Orio, Dr. Barbara Marie D'Orio
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. D'Orio's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, GA)
- Rubab Khan, MD
- Samuel Payne, MD
- Monifa Seawell, MD
- Bonnie Jennings, MD
- Clifford Harden, MD
- Ajai Kalla, MD
- Chris Crowe, MD
- Arvind Patel, MD
- Stephen Fleming, MD
- Robert Nicholas, MD