Are you Dr. Taylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6500 County Road 16
Granada, CO 81041Phone(719) 336-0909
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barbara Taylor, MD is a family physician in Granada, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Arizona.
Education & Training
- Abrazo Health NetworkResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Oral Roberts University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1987 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA small cohort of FRU(M) and Engrailed-expressing neurons mediate successful copulation in Drosophila melanogaster.Kristin L. Latham, Ying-Show Liu, Barbara J. Taylor> ;BMC Neuroscience. 2013 May 21
- 103 citationsExpanding the Diversity of Mycobacteriophages: Insights into Genome Architecture and EvolutionWelkin H. Pope, Deborah Jacobs-Sera, Daniel A. Russell, Craig L. Peebles, Zein Al-Atrache, Turi A. Alcoser, Lisa Alexander, Matthew B. Alfano, Samantha T. Alford, Nich...> ;PLOS ONE. 2011 Jan 27
- 33 citationsLethality and developmental delay in Drosophila melanogaster larvae after ingestion of selected Pseudomonas fluorescens strains.Marika H. Olcott, Marcella D. Henkels, Kise L. Rosen, Francesca L. Walker, Baruch Sneh, Joyce E. Loper, Barbara J. Taylor> ;PLOS ONE. 2010 Sep 13
- Join now to see all
- UVA’s 2020 Innovators of the Year Create Groundbreaking HIV Treatment AppFebruary 13th, 2020
- Sexual Differentiation In The CNS Of DrosophilaNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences2008–2011
- Genetic Control Of Sex Specific Neurons In DrosophilaNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences1998–2000
- Study Of Regulation Of NeuronsNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1990
- Regulation Of Sex-Specific NeuronsNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1988–1990