Are you Dr. Zaret?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office789 Howard Ave
Dana Building, 3rd Fl
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 785-4629Fax(203) 785-3588
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Barry Zaret, MD is a cardiologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Griffin Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1969
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1966
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1973 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1978
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Join now to see all
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) Start of enrollment: 1983 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- Avijit (Tultul) Lahiri (1948-2021): A friend, mentor and inspiration to all!Jeffrey A. Leppo, Prem Soman, Barry L. Zaret> ;Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2021 Nov 29
- 5 citationsQuantitative interpretation of FDG PET for cardiac sarcoidosis reclassifies visually interpreted exams and potentially impacts downstream interventions.Merilyn Varghese, Dia Smiley, Lavanya Bellumkonda, Lynda E. Rosenfeld, Barry L. Zaret, Edward J. Miller> ;Sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and diffuse lung diseases : official journal of WASOG. 2018 Jan 1
- Nuclear cardiology, patient care, and the humanities.Barry L. Zaret> ;Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2019 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
- Nuclear Cardiology, Patient Care, and the HumanitiesFebruary 13th, 2019
- Leading by Example: Experiences and Lessons Learned from ASNC’s Future Leaders of Nuclear Cardiology SymposiumFebruary 20th, 2021
- Frans J Th Wackers, MD, PhD (Born 1939)October 11th, 2020