Are you Dr. Mookerjee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office52 Buttonwood Ct
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 688-8412
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Basab Mookerjee, MD is a nephrologist in East Amherst, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Graduate Hospital PhiladelphiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1963
- Cambridge Health AllianceInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1962
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1972 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCalcium Uptake During Mitogenic Stimulation of Human Lymphocytes: Characterization of Intracellular Calcium Compartments and Demonstration of the Presence of Immunorea...Basab K. Mookerjee, Ranjan Chakrabarti, Tee-Ping Lee, Marek Michalak, Joanne Ballard> ;Immunological Investigations. 1993 Aug 1
- 1 citationsThe effects of cytochalasins on lymphocytes: V. Interaction of trifluoperazine and cytochalasin B in inhibition of human lymphocyte proliferation.Basab K. Mookerjee, Chan Y. Jung> ;Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology. 1990 Jan 1
- 16 citationsReduction of proteinuria by indomethacin in patients with nephrotic syndrome.Nahid Alavi, Elias A. Lianos, Rocco C. Venuto, Basab K. Mookerjee, Carl J. Bentzel> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 1986 Dec 1
- Join now to see all