Dr. Bruinsma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office235 Wealthy St Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 493-9724Fax(616) 493-9731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1989
- Beaumont HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- The ghost joint: transient osteoporosis of the hip.Bruinsma, B. J., LaBan, M. M.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1990 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: