Are you Dr. Jackson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeProvidence Va Medical Center
Providence, RI 02908Phone(401) 457-3043
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Jackson, MD is a general surgeon in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1960 - 1962
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1957 - 1958
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1989 - 2016
- MA State Medical License 1964 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsControl of fetal insulin secretion.Benjamin T. Jackson, George J. Piasecki, Cohn He, Wayne R. Cohen> ;American Journal of Physiology-regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 2000 Dec 1
- 2 citationsThe adrenal secretion of catecholamines during systemic metabolic acidosis in fetal sheepCohn He, George J. Piasecki, Wayne R. Cohen, Benjamin T. Jackson> ;Neonatology. 1997 Jul 1
- 32 citationsEndoscopic tracheal obstruction with an expanding device in a fetal lamb model : preliminary considerationsFrancois I. Luks, Brian F. Gilchrist, Benjamin T. Jackson, George J. Piasecki> ;Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 1996 Jan 1
- Join now to see all