Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1935 Medical District Dr
Dallas, TX 75235Phone(214) 730-5437Fax(214) 456-4486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Epigastric Abdominal Pain and Weight Loss in a 17-Year-Old Male.Sanchez, M. J.,Lee, B. C.> ;Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2018 Apr 19
- Dr. Meghan Gunn: School MaskingAugust 24th, 2021
- Study Says Children Can Carry High Levels of Coronavirus, Raising More Questions About Returning to SchoolAugust 27th, 2020
- Children Rarely Transmit SARS-CoV-2 Within HouseholdsJuly 11th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: