Are you Dr. Rubin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 S Orange Ave
Newark, NJ 07103Phone(973) 972-0470
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Benjamin Rubin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Newark, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at University of California.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2012
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- Lehigh Valley HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2008
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Anesthesiology
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Investigating the impact of storage conditions on microbial community composition in soil samples.Rubin BER, Gibbons SM, Kennedy S, Hampton-Marcell J, Owens S, Gilbert JA> ;PLoS ONE. 2013-01-01
- Cysteamine suppresses invasion, metastasis and prolongs survival by inhibiting matrix metalloproteinases in a mouse model of human pancreatic cancer.Fujisawa T, Rubin B, Suzuki A, Patel PS, Gahl WA, Joshi BH, Puri RK> ;PLoS ONE. 2012-01-01
- Inferring phylogenies from RAD sequence data.Rubin, B. E.,Ree, R. H.,Moreau, C. S.> ;PLoS ONE. 2012 Apr 12
- Morristown Medical CenterMorristown, New Jersey