Dr. Sapers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office56 Franklin St
Waterbury, CT 06706Phone+1 401-456-2327Fax+1 401-444-4445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- RI State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Case of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Paget Disease of Bone.Carolina Borz-Baba, Yamini Sachan, Benjamin L. Sapers, Liviu Georgescu> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2019 May 30
- The Promotion of GabapentinBenjamin L. Sapers> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2007 Feb 20
- My right knee.Benjamin L. Sapers> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2005 Aug 2
- Join now to see all
- Saint Mary's HospitalWaterbury, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: