Benjamin Starnes, MD
Professor, Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- 325 Ninth Ave
Harbor View Medical Ctr, Vascular Surgery, Box 359908
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 744-3033
Fax: (206) 744-6794
Dr. Starnes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Starnes's Education & Medical Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Jefferson Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Starnes's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Starnes's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Starnes's Clinical Trials
- Zenith® TX2® Low Profile TAA Endovascular Graft Clinical StudyStart of enrollment: 2010 Oct 01
Cayne, N.,Ellozy, S.,Farber, M.,Fillinger, M.,Geraghty, P.,Gilmore, J.,Hughes, C.,Illig, K.,Lombardi, J.,Mastracci, T.,Mukherjee, D.,O'Donnell, S.,Oderich, G.,Patel, H.,Shahriari, A.,Starnes, B.,Starr, J....
- Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Zenith(R) Low Profile AAA Endovascular GraftStart of enrollment: 2009 May 01
Ansel, G.,Cambria, R.P.,Cayne, N.,Conovaloff, A.,Eagleton, M.,Fairman, R.,Farber, M.,Feezor, R.J.,Geraghty, P.,Lee, J.T.,Long, G.,Mantese, V.,McKinsey, J.,Mewissen, M.,Muhs, B.,Muluk, S.,Oderich, G.,Recte...
- Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Zenith(R) Fenestrated AAA Endovascular GraftStart of enrollment: 2005 Jan 01
Bell, R.,Cayne, N.,Fairman, R.M.,Farber, M.,Greenberg, R.,Kwolek, C.,Lyden, S.,Makaroun, M.S.,Oderich, G.,Reilly, L.M.,Sicard, G.,Starnes, B.
Dr. Starnes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Early report from an investigator-initiated investigational device exemption clinical trial on physician-modified endovascular grafts. Starnes, B. W.,Tatum, B.; J. Vasc. Surg.. 2013 Aug.
- A surgeon's perspective regarding the regulatory, compliance, and legal issues involved with physician-modified devices. Starnes, B. W.; J. Vasc. Surg.. 2013 Mar.
- Thoracic Aorta to Popliteal Artery Bypass for Bilateral Lower-Extremity Critical Limb Ischemia. Jayaraj, A., Starnes, B. W., Tran, N. T., Hatsukami, T.; Ann Vasc Surg. 2012 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Starnes's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Minnesota Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Choice
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera BCBS Heritage & Heritage Plus 1
- Providence Health System Personal Option
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Benjamin Starnes, Dr. Benjamin Starnes, MD, Dr. B Starnes, Dr. Benjamin Ware Starnes
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Starnes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, WA)
- George Fortner, MD
- James Buttorff, MD
- Robert Osborne Jr., MD
- Dudley Moorhead II, MD
- Mark Ombrellaro, MD
- Daiva Nevidomskyte, MD
- William McIntyre, MD
- Michael Zammit, MD
- Kathleen Gibson, MD
- Leonard Su, MD