Dr. Waxse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S Maryland Avenue MC 7082
Chicago, IL 60637Fax+1 773-834-3950
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2017 - 2021
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsMyosin VI facilitates connexin 43 gap junction accretion.Bennett J. Waxse, Prabuddha Sengupta, Geoffrey G. Hesketh, Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, Folma Buss> ;Journal of Cell Science. 2017 Mar 1
- 13 citationsHelix 8 of the ligand binding domain of the glucocorticoid receptor (GR) is essential for ligand binding.Qiong Deng, Bennett J. Waxse, Denise Riquelme, Jiabao Zhang, Greti Aguilera> ;Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2015 Jun 15
- 194 citationsAutophagy-receptors link myosin VI to autophagosomes to mediate Tom1-dependent autophagosome maturation and fusion with the lysosomeDavid A. Tumbarello, Bennett J. Waxse, Susan D. Arden, Nicholas A. Bright, John Kendrick-Jones, Folma Buss> ;Nature Cell Biology. 2012 Sep 30
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: