Are you Dr. Berkowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone+1 516-572-3107
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Berkowitz, MD is a board certified neurologist in East Meadow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. He is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1969 - 1971
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1966 - 1967
- Interfaith Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1971 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1966 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsMatutinal vertigo. Clinical characteristics and possible management.Bernard W. Berkowitz> ;JAMA Neurology. 1985 Sep 1
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York