Are you Dr. Naylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 East Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(800) 862-7284
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Naylor, MD is a board certified pathologist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1954 - 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1968 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPulmonary phycomycetoma in a patient with diabetes mellitus.Myron S. Cohen, Charles J. Brook, Bernard Naylor, Joseph F. Plouffe, Joseph Silva, John G. Weg> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 2015 May 14
- Morphologic features of endometriosis in various types of cytologic specimens.Güliz A Barkan, Bernard Naylor, Paolo Gattuso, Sevgi Küllü, Kristine Galan, Eva M Wojcik> ;Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Nov 1
- Morphologic features of endometriosis in various types of cytologic specimens.Güliz A Barkan, Bernard Naylor, Paolo Gattuso, Sevgi Küllü, Kristine Galan, Eva M Wojcik> ;Diagnostic cytopathology. 2013 Mar 20
- Join now to see all