Are you Dr. Panner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Urmc. Dept Of Pathology And Lab Medicine
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 275-3188Fax(585) 756-5337
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Panner, MD is a board certified pathologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Ohio.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1958 - 1961
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1958
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1954 - 1955
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1960 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 1953 - 1968
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Prednisone-induced sustained remission in a patient with familial fibronectin glomerulopathy (GFND).Bruce I. Goldman, Bernard J. Panner, Stephen Welle, Matthew D Gross, Daniel A. Gray> ;CEN Case Reports. 2021 Apr 10
- 13 citationsAzithromycin-induced Acute Interstitial NephritisGeorge A. Mansoor, Bernard J. Panner, Daniel B. Ornt> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1993 Oct 1
- Glomerular capsular herniation in focal glomerular sclerosis.Bernard J. Panner, Paul Berkowitz> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 1992 May 1
- Join now to see all