Are you Dr. Sand?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2710 Saint Francis Dr
Waterloo, IA 50702Phone(319) 272-5000Fax(319) 272-5264
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bernard Sand, MD is a general surgeon in Waterloo, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa. He is affiliated with MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center and MercyOne Cedar Falls Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1955 - 1959
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1959 - 2015
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- A method for continuous intravenous infusion of dogs confined to cages.Paul H. Jordan, Bernard F. Sand> ;Experimental Biology and Medicine. 1957 Oct 1
- 9 citationsAntral inhibition of gastric secretion.Paul H. Jordan, Bernard F. Sand> ;Experimental Biology and Medicine. 1957 Mar 1
- A study of the gastric antrum as an inhibitor of gastric juice production.JORDAN, P. H., SAND, B. F.> ;Surgery. 1957 Jul