Beverly Sha, MD
University Infectious Diseases, Rush University Medical Center
- 600 S Paulina St
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 942-5865
Fax: (312) 942-2184
Dr. Sha's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease, HIV/AIDS Medicine
Dr. Sha's Education & Medical Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Sha's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine, 1989
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease, 1992
Dr. Sha's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Sha's Clinical Trials
- A Phase I, Limited-Center, Sequential Cohort Trial of HIV Vaccine (Polyvalent Peptide Vaccine C4-V3) in Conjunction With Interleukin-12 in Subjects With Maximal Suppression of HIV Replication and CD4 Count > 400 Cells/mm3Start of enrollment: 1998 Oct 01
Onorato, M.,Sha, B.
- A Prospective Observational Study of Virologic and Immunologic Changes in HIV-Infected Women During the Postpartum PeriodSha, B.,Stek, A.
- Effect of Recombinant Human Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor (TNFR:Fc) on Interleukin-6 (IL-6), Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha (TNF-Alpha) and Markers of Immune Activation in HIV-Infected SubjectsLanday, A.,Lederman, M.,Sha, B.,Valdez, H.
- The Impact of Intercurrent Illness on HIV Viral LoadCurrier, J.,Sha, B.
Dr. Sha's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Policosanol for managing human immunodeficiency virus-related dyslipidemia in a medically underserved population: a randomized, controlled clinical trial. Swanson, B., Keithley, J.K., Sha, B.E., Fogg, L., Nerad, J., Novak, R.M., Adeyemi, O., Spear, G.T.; Altern Ther Health Med. 2011-03-01.
- HIV-1-infected peripheral blood mononuclear cells enhance neutrophil survival and HLA-DR expression via increased production of GM-CSF: implications for HIV-1 infection. Fu, J., Sha, B.E., Thomas, L.L.; J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2011 Jan 1.
- Evaluation of pharmacy-implemented medication reconciliation directed at antiretroviral therapy in hospitalized HIV/AIDS patients. Corrigan, M.A., Atkinson, K.M., Sha, B.E., Crank, C.W.; Ann Pharmacother. 2010 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 56 More...
Dr. Sha's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
Physicians, view Dr. Sha's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, IL)
- Vishnu Chundi, MD
- John Segreti, MD
- Monica Sikka, MD
- Joseph Feczko, MD
- John Fayen, MD
- Kyle Popovich, MD
- Mandavi Kulkarni, MD
- Mohammed Bilgrami, MD
- Trevor Slom, MD
- Hoda Asmar, MD