Dr. Olaniyi-Leyimu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 Martin. Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(404) 329-2222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsConsider gout in patients with risk factors, regardless of age.Bidemi Y. Olaniyi-Leyimu> ;American Family Physician. 2008 Jul 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: