Dr. Walker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Mills Ave
Austin, TX 78731Phone(512) 324-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 2009 - 2013
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hospital Buprenorphine Program for Opioid Use Disorder Is Associated With Increased Inpatient and Outpatient Addiction Treatment.Nicholaus Christian, Richard Bottner, Amber N. Baysinger, Alanna Boulton, Blair Walker, Victoria Valencia, Christopher Moriates> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2021 Jun 1
- 3 citationsEthanol for alcohol withdrawal: the end of an era.Blair Walker, Mary Anderson, Lawrence Hauser, Isela Werchan> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2013 Mar 1
- Ways Mental Health Assistance Is Taking OffMay 8th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: