Bogdan Nedelkoff, MD
- 1850 State St
New Albany, IN 47150
Phone: (812) 948-7408
Fax: (812) 949-5810
Dr. Nedelkoff's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Nedelkoff's Education & Medical Training
- University of Louisville HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Jersey City Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Jersey City Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Julius Maximilian University Wurzburg Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Nedelkoff's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License1960 - 2015
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Nedelkoff's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Millipore filter technic for cytologic examination of body fluids. NEDELKOFF, B., CHRISTOPHERSON, W. M.; Tech Bull Regist Med Technol. 1961 Dec.
- A study of abnormal cells in the peripheral circulation of patients with lung cancer. NEDELKOFF, B., CHRISTOPHERSON, W. M., HARTER, J. S.; Acta Cytol. 1962 Jul 01.
- TRANSFER OF IMMUNITY TO TETANUS IN MICE BY SENSITIZED HOMOLOGOUS LYMPH NODE CELLS. NEDELKOFF, B., HEATON, E.; J Immunol. 1965 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Bogdan Nedelkoff, Dr. Bogdan Nedelkoff, MD, Dr. B Nedelkoff
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Nedelkoff's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, IN)
- Caroline An, MD
- Jessica Clevenger, MD
- Ann Marshall, MD
- Xiaolin Wu, MD
- Meredith Gamblin, MD
- Robert Konrad, MD
- Chia-Sui Kao, MD
- Arthur Jay, MD
- Morgan McCoy, MD
- Lau Tran, MD