Are you Dr. Davis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 N La Plata Ct
La Plata, MD 20646Phone(301) 539-0345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bolivia Davis, MD is a board certified radiologist in La Plata, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Florida, and California. She is affiliated with University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center, CalvertHealth Medical Center, and Jefferson Stratford Hospital.
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1992 - 1994
- Howard University HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1992
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 2008 - 2018
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 99 citationsNormal lumbar vertebrae: anatomic, age, and sex variance in subjects at proton MR spectroscopy--initial experience.Dieter Schellinger, Chin Shoou Lin, Djamil Fertikh, Jacob S. Lee, William C. Lauerman, Fraser Henderson, Bolivia Davis> ;Radiology. 2000 Jun 1
- 8 citations2D CSI proton MR spectroscopy of human spinal vertebra: feasibility studies.Chin-Shoou Lin, Djamil Fertikh, Bolivia Davis, William C. Lauerman, Frasier Henderson, Dieter Schellinger> ;Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2000 Mar 1
- CalvertHealth Medical CenterPrince Frederick, Maryland
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalStratford, New Jersey
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
- University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical CenterLa Plata, Maryland