Boyce English, MD
Professor, Pediatrics & Human Development, MI State Univ, Coll of Human Med
- 1200 E Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48912
Phone: (517) 364-5440
Fax: (517) 364-5409
Dr. English's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Infectious Disease: General Pediatric Infectious Disease
Dr. English's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. English's Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License2013 - 2015
- TN State Medical License1989 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. English's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Rapamycin Augments the NMDA-Mediated TNF Suppression of MRSA-Stimulated RAW264.7 Murine Macrophages. Spentzas, T., Shappley, R. K., Savorgnan, F., Meals, E., English, B. K.; Int J Inflam. 2012.
- Nitric oxide suppression of cellular proliferation depends on cationic amino acid transporter activity in cytokine-stimulated pulmonary endothelial cells. Chicoine, L.G., Chicione, L.G., Stenger, M.R., Cui, H., Calvert, A., Evans, R.J., English, B.K., Liu, Y., Nelin, L.D.; Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2011 Apr.
- Role of bacterial components in macrophage activation by the LAC and MW2 strains of community-associated, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Spentzas, T., Kudumula, R., Acuna, C., Talati, A.J., Ingram, K.C., Savorgnan, F., Meals, E.A., English, B.K.; Cell Immunol. 2011.
Register to See Citations and 46 More...
- Dr. Boyce English, Dr. Boyce English, MD, Dr. B English, Dr. Boyce Keith English
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. English's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Infectious Disease, MI)
- Jocelyn Ang, MD
- Nahed Abdel-Haq, MD
- Boyce English, MD
- Graham Krasan, MD
- Michael Watson Jr., MD
- Thomas Shope, MD
- Rosemary Olivero, MD
- Hal Jenson, MD
- R. Alexander Blackwood, MD
- Ismail Ecevit, MD