Are you Dr. Rains?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8090 Walnut Run Rd
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 755-5300Fax(901) 756-0196
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Boyce Rains III, MD is an otolaryngologist in Cordova, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is an Assistant Professor at University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Otolaryngology, 1979 - 1982
- Methodist HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Grady Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons