- 1501 Trousdale Dr
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone: (650) 652-8600
Dr. Angeja's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Angeja's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Internal Medicine
- UCSF School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Angeja's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Angeja's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC)American College of Cardiology
Dr. Angeja's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Pulmonary regurgitation end-diastolic gradient is a Doppler marker of cardiac status: data from the Heart and Soul Study. Ristow, B., Ahmed, S., Wang, L., Liu, H., Angeja, B. G., Whooley, M. A., Schiller, N. B.; J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005 Sep.
- Association of anemia with diastolic dysfunction among patients with coronary artery disease in the Heart and Soul Study. Nair, D., Shlipak, M. G., Angeja, B., Liu, H. H., Schiller, N. B., Whooley, M. A.; Am J Cardiol. 2005 Feb 1.
- Evaluation and management of diastolic heart failure. Angeja, B. G., Grossman, W.; Circulation. 2003 Feb 11.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
Dr. Angeja's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Brad Angeja, Dr. Brad Angeja, MD, Dr. B Angeja
- 26 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 26 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Angeja's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, CA)
- Eric Fuh, MD
- Ramesh Patel, MD
- James Wallis, MD
- Vijay Vaidya, MD
- Mirko Giaconi, MD
- Hiroki Ito, MD
- Roy Meyer, MD
- Ivan Hronsky, MD
- Roy Ditchey, MD
- Rand Lewis, MD