Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1712 Liliha Street, Suite 400
Honolulu, HI 96817Phone(808) 888-9981Fax(808) 468-4753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lee is an oculofacial plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids and face, orbit, and lacrimal system. He is the Medical Director of Oculofacial Plastic Surgery of Hawaii and sees patients in Honolulu (Oahu) and Wailuku (Maui). He served as oculoplastics faculty at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, the #1 Eye Hospital in the USA, from 2015-2021 and continues to serve as Voluntary Faculty and sees patients by special arrangement.
He has given over 100 lectures and presentations at international meetings and performed aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery across the U.S, Asia, South America, Europe, and the Middle East. He is the recipient of the Achievement Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Marvin Quickert Award for Outstanding Research from the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Oculofacial Plastic Surgery of Hawaii
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Oculofacial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2013 - 2015
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 2010 - 2013
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 2010 - 2013
- University of HawaiiInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2009, MD
- London School of Economics / London School of Hygiene & Tropical MedicineMSc, Health Policy, Planning, & Financing, Brian Abel Smith Prize, 2004 - 2005
- Harvard UniversityBA, Biochemical Sciences, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2000 - 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2020
- HI State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- ASCRS Foundation Research Grant American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- NEI Research Travel Grant to ARVO National Eye Institute
- Patient Care Improvement Project Award Winner American Glaucoma Society
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOutcomes of corneal neurotisation using processed nerve allografts: a multicentre case seriesAdam R. Sweeney, Margaret Y. Wang, Christopher Weller, Cat N. Burkat, Andrea L. Kossler, Bradford W. Lee, Michael T. Yen> ;British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2020 Nov 16
- Orbital Hemorrhagic Necrosis, Globe Rupture, and Death From Intraorbital Injection of 1% Sodium Deoxycholate in a Murine Model.Nathan W. Blessing, Ying Chen, Catherine J. Choi, Jugchawin Kanokkantapong, Wensi Tao, Daniel Pelaez, Bradford W. Lee> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2021 May 1
- Orbital Bony Reconstruction With Presized and Precontoured Porous Polyethylene-Titanium Implants.Nathan W. Blessing, Andrew J. Rong, Brian C. Tse, Benjamin P. Erickson, Bradford W. Lee, Thomas E. Johnson> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryMember
- Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), French
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: