Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12000 Elm Creek Blvd N
Maple Grove, MN 55369Phone+1 763-420-7048Fax+1 763-420-7938
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bradley Johnson, MD is a family physician in Maple Grove, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Missouri, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and United Hospital.
Education & Training
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- OR State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- WA State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2017
- Join now to see all
- Abbott Northwestern HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- United HospitalSaint Paul, Minnesota