Brent Ponce, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery, University of Alabama School of Medicine
- 619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Phone: (205) 934-4011
Dr. Ponce's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Ponce's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Wright State UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ponce's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License2006 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ponce's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The role of medial comminution and calcar restoration in varus collapse of proximal humeral fractures treated with locking plates. Ponce, B. A.,Thompson, K. J.,Raghava, P.,Eberhardt, A. W.,Tate, J. P.,Volgas, D. A.,Stannard, J. P.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013 Aug 21.
- A Biomechanical Analysis of Controllable Intraoperative Variables Affecting the Strength of Rotator Cuff Repairs at the Suture-Tendon Interface. Ponce, B. A.,Hosemann, C. D.,Raghava, P.,Tate, J. P.,Sheppard, E. D.,Eberhardt, A. W.; Am J Sports Med. 2013 Oct.
- Re-evaluation of pectoralis major height as an anatomic reference for humeral height in fracture hemiarthroplasty. Ponce, B. A.,Thompson, K. J.,Rosenzweig, S. D.,Tate, J. P.,Sarver, D. B.,Thorpe, J. B.,Sheppard, E. D.,Lopez, R. R.; J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013 Apr 22.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Brent Ponce, Dr. Brent Ponce, MD, Dr. B Ponce, Dr. Brent Andrew Ponce
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ponce's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, AL)
- Matthew Smith, DO
- David Scott, MD
- Stephen Cowley, MD
- Albert Haas, MD
- Jay Solorio, MD
- Todd Edmiston, MD
- Ben Gomez, MD
- Tim Revels, MD
- Robert Tapscott, MD
- Robert Sparks III, MD