Are you Dr. Alexander?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 John Paul Jones Cir
Portsmouth, VA 23708Phone(757) 953-2691
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Alexander, MD is an ophthalmologist in Portsmouth, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1994 - 1997
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsDistribution and care of shipboard blast injuries (USS Cole DDG-67).Thomas P. Davis, Brian A Alexander, Edward W. Lambert, Robert B Simpson, Daniel V Unger, Jesse Lee, Martin L Snyder, William Liston> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2003 Dec 1
- Keith C. Burris: Unhealthy and UnequalJuly 12th, 2021