Are you Dr. Blackburn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Grant Building Room S-169
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 725-7902
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Blackburn, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Stanford, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Hawaii. He is affiliated with Stanford Health Care and is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Stanford University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2000 - 2002
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2000 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVirtual Recruitment Is Here to Stay: A Survey of ID Fellowship Program Directors and Matched Applicants Regarding Their 2020 Virtual Recruitment Experiences.Danica Rockney, Constance A. Benson, Brian G. Blackburn, Lisa M. Chirch, Victoria J L Konold, Vera P. Luther, Raymund R. Razonable, Sean Tackett, Michael T. Melia> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2021 Aug 1
- Concurrent Trypanosoma cruzi and Cytomegalovirus Reactivation in an Immunosuppressed Patient With Limited Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis.Michael S. Chang, Gordon H. Bae, Timothy Almazan, Shyam S. Raghavan, Jennifer Y. Wang, Mary M Czech, Hannah Wang, Niaz Banaei, Brian G. Blackburn, Roberto A. Novoa, Ke...> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2020 Nov 16
- 31 citationsCompassionate Use of Remdesivir in Pregnant Women with Severe Covid-19.Richard M. Burwick, Sigal Yawetz, Kathryn E. Stephenson, Ai-ris Y. Collier, Pritha Sen, Brian G. Blackburn, E Milunka Kojic, Adi Hirshberg, Jose F. Suarez, Magdalena E...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2020 Oct 8
- Join now to see all
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California