Are you Dr. Enloe?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13207 Ravenna Rd
Chardon, OH 44024Phone+1 216-383-0100Fax+1 216-383-6745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Enloe, MD is a board certified pathologist in Chardon, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with UH Geauga Medical Center, UH Ahuja Medical Center, and UH Cleveland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsInhibition of Necl-5 (CD155/PVR) reduces glioblastoma dispersal and decreases MMP-2 expression and activity.Brian M. Enloe, Daniel G. Jay> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2011 Apr 1
- 23 citationsIsotropic susceptibility shift under MAS: The origin of the split water resonances in 1H MAS NMR spectra of cell suspensionsJin-Hong Chen, Brian M. Enloe, Yong Xiao, David G. Cory, Samuel Singer> ;Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2003 Sep 1
- 20 citationsBiochemical correlates of thiazolidinedione‐induced adipocyte differentiation by high‐resolution magic angle spinning NMR spectroscopyJin-Hong Chen, Brian M. Enloe, Patrick Weybright, Natalee Campbell, David M. Dorfman, Christopher D.M. Fletcher, David G. Cory, Samuel Singer> ;Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2002 Oct 1
- Join now to see all