Brian Gelbman, MD
Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine. Associate Attending Physician, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- 635 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 628-6611
Dr. Gelbman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pulmonology: General Pulmonary Medicine
Dr. Gelbman's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Gelbman's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License2002 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCritical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease
Dr. Gelbman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Gelbman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Radiographic and Clinical Characterization of False Negative Results from CT-Guided Needle Biopsies of Lung Nodules. Gelbman, B. D., Cham, M. D., Kim, W., Libby, D. M., Smith, J. P., Port, J. L., Altorki, N. K., Henschke, C. I., Yankelevitz, D. F.; J Thorac Oncol. 2012 May.
- Is it always wrong to perform futile CPR? Gelbman, B.D., Gelbman, J.M.; N Engl J Med. 2010 May 27.
- Total educational debt may be more important than monthly debt payments on career choices. Gelbman, B.D.; Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2006 Apr 15.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Brian Gelbman, Dr. Brian Gelbman, MD, Dr. B Gelbman, Dr. Brian David Gelbman
- 33 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 33 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gelbman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pulmonology, NY)
- Caralee Caplan-Shaw, MD
- Miera (Harris) Rechtschaffen, MD
- Rami Salibi, MD
- Kenneth Pinsker, MD
- John (Salazar Schicchi) Schicchi, MD
- Tibian Abramovitz, MD
- Maria (Antonie) Srinivasan, MD
- Rubin Cohen, MD
- Sujata Naik, MD
- Iraj Akhavan, MD