Dr. Green is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7695 Poplar Pike
Germantown, TN 38138
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 2006 - 2007
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Radiology, 2001 - 2006
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- MS State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImaging findings in pediatric type 1 Gaucher disease: what the clinician needs to know.Brian A. Green, Alan A. Z. Alexander, Phillip R. Hill, Lisa H. Lowe> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2011 May 1
- 7 citationsImaging characteristics of lipofibromatosis presenting as a shoulder mass in a 16-month-old girlJames R. Walton, Brian A. Green, Matthew M. Donaldson, Dana G. Mazuru> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2010 Oct 24
- Occult cranial injuries found with neuroimaging in clinically asymptomatic young children due to abusive compared to accidental head trauma.Fickenscher, K.A., Dean, J.S., Mena, D.C., Green, B.A., Lowe, L.H.> ;South Med J. 2010 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: