Are you Dr. Johnston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8111 S Emerson Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46237Phone+1 317-528-5261Fax+1 317-528-5026
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Johnston, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Ohio. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Familial hiatal hernia in a large five generation family confirming true autosomal dominant inheritance.Carré, I. J., Johnston, B. T., Thomas, P. S., Morrison, P. J.> ;Gut. 1999 Nov
- Role of hiatal hernia in delaying acid clearance.Stewart, R. J., Johnston, B. T., Boston, V. E., Dodge, J.> ;Arch Dis Child. 1993 May
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisIndianapolis, Indiana