Brian Kushner, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, Cornell University-Weill Medical College
- 1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 639-6793
Dr. Kushner's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Kushner's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Children's Hospital, BostonFellowship, Hematology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Kushner's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Kushner's Clinical Trials
Dr. Kushner's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Key Role for Myeloid Cells: Phase II Results of Anti-GD2 Antibody 3F8 Plus Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor for Chemoresistant Osteomedullary Neuroblastoma. Cheung, N. K.,Cheung, I. Y.,Kramer, K.,Modak, S.,Kuk, D.,Pandit-Taskar, N.,Chamberlain, E.,Ostrovnaya, I.,Kushner, B. H.; Int. J. Cancer. 2014 Mar 20.
- Phase I Trial of a Bivalent Gangliosides Vaccine in Combination with β-Glucan for High-Risk Neuroblastoma in Second or Later Remission. Kushner, B. H.,Cheung, I. Y.,Modak, S.,Kramer, K.,Ragupathi, G.,Cheung, N. K.; Clin. Cancer Res.. 2014 Feb 13.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in neuroblastoma patients receiving anti-GD2 3F8 monoclonal antibody. Kushner, B. H.,Modak, S.,Basu, E. M.,Roberts, S. S.,Kramer, K.,Cheung, N. K.; Cancer. 2013 Aug 1.
Register to See Citations and 51 More...
- Dr. Brian Kushner, Dr. Brian Kushner, MD, Dr. B Kushner, Dr. Brian H Kushner
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kushner's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, NY)
- Alejandro Urberuaga Pascual, MD
- Emily Slotkin, MD
- Lynda (Kwon) Beaupin, MD
- Patricia Giardina, MD
- Jolanta Kulpa, MD
- Rina Meyer, MD
- Katherine Ender, MD
- Payal Khincha, MD
- Ashok Shende, MD
- Shilpa Shivakumar, MD