Are you Dr. Robertson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6900 Georgia Ave Nw
Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Dept Of Allergy/Imm.
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-6848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Brian Robertson, MD is a pediatric pulmonologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2013
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsUnnatural amino acid analogues of membrane-active helical peptides with anti-mycobacterial activity and improved stabilityJasmeet Singh Khara, Miles Priestman, Iria Uhía, Melissa Hamilton, Nitya Krishnan, Ying Wang, Yi Yan Yang, Paul R. Langford, Sandra M. Newton, Brian D. Robertson, Pui ...> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2016 Aug 1
- 53 citationsPopulation genomics of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Ethiopia contradicts the virgin soil hypothesis for human tuberculosis in sub-saharan AfricaIñaki Comas, Elena Hailu, Teklu Kiros, Shiferaw Bekele, Wondale Mekonnen, Balako Gumi, Rea Tschopp, Gobena Ameni, R. Glyn Hewinson, Brian D. Robertson, Galo A. Goig, D...> ;Current Biology. 2015 Dec 21
- 22 citationsDeciphering the metabolic response of Mycobacterium tuberculosis to nitrogen stress.Kerstin J. Williams, Victoria A. Jenkins, Geraint Barton, William A. Bryant, Nitya Krishnan, Brian D. Robertson> ;Molecular Microbiology. 2015 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Why Nasal Breathing Is BestApril 5th, 2019
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical CenterRockville, Maryland