Are you Dr. Levy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Saul Pl
Plainview, NY 11803Phone(516) 433-6836
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Levy, MD is an internist in Plainview, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1955 - 1958
- Westchester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1954 - 1955
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1955 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- HASH(0x282ec20)Sham, H. P.,Walker, K. H.,Abdulnour, R. E.,Krishnamoorthy, N.,Douda, D. N.,Norris, P. C.,Barkas, I.,Benito-Figueroa, S.,Colby, J. K.,Serhan, C. N.,Levy, B. D.> ;J. Immunol.. 2018 Mar 11
- Resolvin D3 and Aspirin-Triggered Resolvin D3 Are Protective for Injured EpitheliaColby, J. K.,Abdulnour, R. E.,Sham, H. P.,Dalli, J.,Colas, R. A.,Winkler, J. W.,Hellmann, J.,Wong, B.,Cui, Y.,El-Chemaly, S.,Petasis, N. A.,Spite, M.,Serhan, C. N.,Lev...> ;The American Journal of Pathology. 2016 May 14
- Lipoxin A(4) regulates bronchial epithelial cell responses to acid injury.Bonnans C, Fukunaga K, Levy MA, Levy BD> ;Am. J. Pathol.. 2006-04-01
- Join now to see all
- 3 Ways to Empower Yourself to Be Your Best Advocate at Your Next CheckupAugust 27th, 2019
- Meet Our TeamMarch 21st, 2016