Bruce Randazzo, MD
- 1428 Hampton Rd
Rydal, PA 19046
Phone: (484) 865-5502
Dr. Randazzo's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Randazzo's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Randazzo's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Randazzo's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Randazzo's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effect of subcutaneous methylnaltrexone on patient-reported constipation symptoms. Iyer, S.S., Randazzo, B.P., Tzanis, E.L., Schulman, S.L., Zhang, H., Wang, W., Manley, A.L.; Value Health. 2011 Jan.
- Herpes simplex 1716--an ICP 34.5 mutant--is severely replication restricted in human skin xenografts in vivo. Randazzo, B. P., Kucharczuk, J. C., Litzky, L. A., Kaiser, L. R., Brown, S. M., MacLean, A., Albelda, S. M., Fraser, N. W.; Virology. 1996 Sep 15.
- A thymidine kinase-negative HSV-1 strain establishes a persistent infection in SCID mice that features uncontrolled peripheral replication but only marginal nervous system involvement. Valyi-Nagy, T., Gesser, R. M., Raengsakulrach, B., Deshmane, S. L., Randazzo, B. P., Dillner, A. J., Fraser, N. W.; Virology. 1994 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
Dr. Randazzo's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Bruce Randazzo, Dr. Bruce Randazzo, MD, Dr. B Randazzo, Dr. Bruce Paul Randazzo
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Randazzo's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, PA)
- John Mulholland, MD
- Rudolf Roth, MD
- Gregory Fulchiero Jr., MD
- Marion Vujevich, MD
- Charles Wingert, MD
- Edward Bondi, MD
- Stephanie Mackey, MD
- Aerlyn Dawn, MD
- Mark Kozminsky, MD
- Jaimie Glick, MD