- 3851 Roger Brooke Dr
Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234
Phone: (210) 916-2460
- Dr. Bryan Alsip, MD is a preventive medicine physician in Fort Sam Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Virginia.
Dr. Alsip's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Preventive Medicine: Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Alsip's Education & Medical Training
- Walter Reed Army Institute Residency ProgramResidency, Preventive Medicine
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alsip's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2005 - 2014
- VA State Medical License1995 - 2016
- American Board of Preventive MedicinePublic Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Alsip's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Meningococcal disease in infants: a potentially difficult and serious diagnosis. Werling, J., Alsip, B.J.; Postgrad Med. 2010 May.
- Symptomatic respiratory syncytial virus infection in previously healthy young adults living in a crowded military environment. O'Shea, M.K., Ryan, M.K., Hawksworth, A.W., Alsip, B.J., Gray, G.C.; Clin Infect Dis. 2005 Aug 1.
- An outbreak of pneumococcal pneumonia among military personnel at high risk: control by low-dose azithromycin postexposure chemoprophylaxis. Sanchez, J.L., Craig, S.C., Kolavic, S., Hastings, D., Alsip, B.J., Gray, G.C., Hudspeth, M.K., Ryan, M.K.; Mil Med. 2003 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Bryan Alsip, Dr. Bryan Alsip, MD, Dr. B Alsip, Dr. Bryan J. Alsip
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alsip's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Preventive Medicine, TX)
- Robert Gross, MD
- Duane Dietz, MD
- Howard Wilcox, MD
- Patty Crocker, MD
- Rebecca Blue, MD
- Cassandra Arceneaux, MD
- Larry Anglin, MD
- Cesario Ferrer Jr., MD
- Martin Grieme, MD
- Sandra Delgado, MD