Burr Eichelman, MD, Ph.D.
100% prison psychiatry
State of Wisconsin, retired from U. of WI
- 4711 Sumac Road
Middleton, WI 53562
Phone: (608) 831-9149
Fax: (608) 831-2757
Dr. Eichelman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Forensic, Psychopharmacology, Psychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Eichelman's Education & Medical Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Eichelman's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1976
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine, 2009
Dr. Eichelman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Neurochemical and psychopharmacologic aspects of aggressive behavior. Eichelman, B. S.; Annu Rev Med. 1990.
- Binding of psychotropic drugs to isolated alpha-acid glycoprotein. Kornguth, M. L., Hutchins, L. G., Eichelman, B. S.; Biochem Pharmacol. 1981 Sep 1.
- The effects of peripheral chemosympathectomy and adrenalectomy upon blood pressure responses of the rat to footshock under varying conditions: evidence for behavioral effects on patterning of sympathetic nervous system responses. Williams, R. B., Eichelman, B. S., Ng, L. K.; Psychophysiology. 1979 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Eichelman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, WI)
- Hugh Smith, MD
- Joshua Phillips, MD
- James Richter, MD
- Laurence Kauth, MD
- Judith Kisicki, MD
- Michael Bell, MD
- John Waters, MD
- Donald Feinsilver, MD
- Anna Kajuch, MD
- Nancy Collett, MD