Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1944 Shryer Ave W
Roseville, MN 55113Phone(651) 633-9080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Byron Johnson, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Roseville, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1971
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1969 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsRace/Ethnicity, Religious Involvement, and Domestic ViolenceChristopher G. Ellison, Jenny Trinitapoli, Kristin L. Anderson, Byron R. Johnson> ;Violence Against Women. 2007 Nov 1
- Baclofen for chronic hiccupsByron R.Johnson, Robert L. Kriel> ;Pediatric Neurology. 1996 Jul 1