- Dr. C Paul Scott, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1972 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top DoctorsCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Pittsburgh MagazineCastle Connolly, 2011, 2010, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- A quantitative model for allosteric control of purine reduction by murine ribonucleotide reductase. Scott, C.P., Kashlan, O.B., Lear, J.D., Cooperman, B.S.; Biochemistry. 2001 Feb 13.
- Production of cyclic peptides and proteins in vivo. Scott, C.P., Abel-Santos, E., Wall, M., Wahnon, D.C., Benkovic, S.J.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1999 Nov 23.
- The 'usual care' of major depression in primary care practice. Schulberg, H.C., Block, M.R., Madonia, M.J., Scott, C.P., Lave, J.R., Rodriguez, E., Coulehan, J.L.; Arch Fam Med. 1997-07-01.
- Register to See 4 More
- Dr. C Scott, Dr. C Scott, MD, Dr. C Paul Scott