Are you Dr. Gonzalez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Howard Ave
Yale Physicians Bldg
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 785-2140Fax(203) 785-6414
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Caleb Gonzalez, MD is an ophthalmologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1962 - 1964
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1959 - 1962
- Westland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1954 - 1955
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1976 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsChange in head posture and character of nystagmus in a patient with neurological upbeat nystagmus.Caleb Gonzalez, Rajeev K. Seth, Jerome C. Ramos-Esteban> ;Binocular vision and strabismus quarterly. 2007 Jan 1
- 14 citationsSuperior Oblique Muscle Dysfunction Following Anterior Ethmoidal Artery Ligation for EpistaxisJeffrey M. Couch, Michael E. Somers, Caleb Gonzalez> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1990 Aug 1
- Vertical mattress suture for strabismus resection operation.Caleb Gonzalez> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 1979 May 1
- Join now to see all
- An Open Letter to UGA President Morehead on Safely Restarting ClassesJuly 8th, 2020