Dr. Noback is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4754 State Road 64 East
Bradenton, FL 34208Phone(561) 400-9900Fax(888) 398-3187
- Is this information wrong?
- Carl R. Noback, MD
Dr. Noback attended Yale University for undergraduate studies and obtained his Medical Degree from the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine in 1977. He completed his Residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota in 1980. Dr Noback was Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in 1982 and the American Academy of Pain Management in 1990.
Although not currently in active practice, Dr. Noback currently is :
Managing Medical Director of Innovative Practice Strategies, LLC (www.ipsmgmt.com) providing anesthesia implementation and management services, including in-house revenue cycle management;
Chief Medical Officer and Founder of Allyne Health (www.allynehealth.com), providing compliant means of enhancing physician economics via practice related investment vehicles; and
Chief Science Officer of EHI Health Care (www.ehihealthcare.com) that owns surgery centers and manages specialty practices.
His Positions and Academic appointments have included: Consultant and Instructor in Anesthesiology at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Emory University in Georgia and Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology Residency Program Director, Division of Pain Management at UCLA School of Medicine/ Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in California.
Other distinctions include: his being one of the four original physicians on ABC’s “Extreme Makeover”, other media appearances, multiple editorial positions, and numerous publications and presentations.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980
- St Luke's HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsManagement of patients with heart disease for noncardiac surgery.John H. Tinker, Carl R. Noback, Ronald E. Vlietstra, Robert L. Frye> ;JAMA. 1981 Sep 18
- 45 citationsHypothermia after cardiopulmonary bypass in man: amelioration by nitroprusside-induced vasodilation during rewarming.Carl R. Noback, John H. Tinker> ;Anesthesiology. 1980 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: