Are you Dr. Smedberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 S Hickory St
Dept. Of Pathology
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone+1 321-434-7000Fax+1 321-434-5295
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Smedberg, MD is a board certified pathologist in Melbourne, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, North Carolina, and Alabama. He is affiliated with Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center, Health First Palm Bay Hospital, and Sebastian River Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 1986 - 1987
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1986
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsDiffuse large cell lymphoma in a patient with hairy cell leukemia: immunoglobulin gene analysis reveals separate clonal origins.James R. Downing, Carlo E. Grossi, Carl T. Smedberg, Peter D. Burrows> ;Blood. 1986 Mar 1
- Lack of cross-reactivity of antibodies to ribosomal preparations from Streptococcus mutans with human heart and kidney antigens.Gregory, R. L., Shechmeister, I. L., Brubaker, J. O., Smedberg, C. T., Michalek, S. M., McGhee, J. R.> ;Infect Immun. 1984 Oct
- Multiple cavernous hemangiomas of the spleen: CT findings.Moss, C. N., Van Dyke, J. A., Koehler, R. E., Smedberg, C. T.> ;J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1986 Mar 01