Are you Dr. Martinez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18102 Irvine Blvd
Tustin, CA 92780Phone(714) 565-7960Fax(714) 565-7982
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carlos Martinez, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Tustin, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Orange and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital.
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital of Orange CountyResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Iron diapirs entrain silicates to the core and initiate thermochemical plumes.Fleck, J. R.,Rains, C. L.,Weeraratne, D. S.,Nguyen, C. T.,Brand, D. M.,Klein, S. M.,McGehee, J. M.,Rincon, J. M.,Martinez, C.,Olson, P. L.> ;Nat Commun. 2018 Jan 06
- Short-term toxicity of ammonia, sodium hydroxide and a commercial biocide to golden mussel Limnoperna fortunei (Dunker, 1857).Montresor LC, Miranda-Filho KC, Paglia A, Luz DMR, Araújo JM, dos S Silva MJ, Gerhard L, Martinez CB, Vidigal THDA> ;Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf.. 2013-06-01
- Complex equilibria in the maintenance of boundaries: experiments with mussel beds.Robles, C.D., Desharnais, R.A., Garza, C., Donahue, M.J., Martinez, C.A.> ;Ecology. 2009-04-01
- Join now to see all