Are you Dr. Li?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St # Vc5-525
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-3399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Li, MD is an otolaryngologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2015
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUrinary cell mRNA profiling of kidney allograft recipients: Development of a portable protocol for noninvasive diagnosis of T cell mediated rejection and BK virus neph...Thalia Salinas, Carol Li, Catherine Snopkowski, Gabriel Stryjniak, Divya Shankaranarayanan, Shady Albakry, Ruchuang Ding, Vijay K Sharma, Steven P Salvatore, Surya V S...> ;Journal of Immunological Methods. 2023 Jan 1
- Development of a Bak gene based standard curve for absolute quantification of BK virus in real time quantitative PCR assay and noninvasive diagnosis of BK virus nephro...Carol Li, Clayton Hughes, Ruchuang Ding, Catherine Snopkowski, Thalia Salinas, Joseph Schwartz, Darshana Dadhania, Manikkam Suthanthiran> ;Journal of Immunological Methods. 2022 Oct 1
- Urinary cell mRNA profiling distinguishes disease activity in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated glomerulonephritis.Lillian Xu, Sam Kant, Faten Aqeel, Brendan Antiochos, Carol Li, Catherine Snopkowski, Philip Seo, Eric Jonas Gapud, Thangamani Muthukumar, Duvuru Geetha> ;Journal of Nephrology. 2022 Sep 9
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio