Caroline Aberg, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology, New York University School of Medicine
- 560 1st Ave
Nyu Medical Center, Rusk 232, Radiology Department
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-7300
Dr. Aberg's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Aberg's Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Radiology
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Pediatrics
- Karolinska Institute Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Aberg's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Aberg's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Cortical nephrocalcinosis in a patient with history of preeclampsia. Lang, E. K., Aberg, C., Kagen, A., Macchia, R. J.; J Urol. 2008 Apr.
- Urethral rectovaginal fistula assessed by magnetic resonance imaging. Lang, E. K., Ordonez, A., Sethi, E., Aberg, C., Colon, I.; J Urol. 2008 Mar.
- Septicemia complicating internal drainage in a patient with chronic granulomatous cystitis. Lang, E. K., Aberg, C., Macchia, R. J.; J Urol. 2007 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Caroline Aberg, Dr. Caroline Aberg, MD, Dr. C Aberg
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Aberg's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NY)
- Darryl Smith, DO
- George Pillari, MD
- Matthew Winfeld, MD
- Howard Wunderlich, MD
- Morton Meyers, MD
- John Mckennan, MD
- Alan Tafler, MD
- Jean Jose, DO
- Vivian Lee, MD
- John Coscia, DO