Are you Dr. Wild?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Lilly Rd NE
Lacey, WA 98506Phone+1 360-923-7560Fax+1 360-923-7108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carolyn Wild, MD is an oncologist in Lacey, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California. She is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2000 - 2003
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsEPISODIC ANGIOEDEMA WITH EOSINOPHILIA: SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT WITH IMATINIBStephen E. Scranton, Carolyn A. Wild, Ronald W. England> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2008 Feb 1
- 34 citationsPopulation-based maximum tolerated dose of irinotecan and carboplatin.Carolyn A Wild, Stephen E Wang, David R. Gandara, Primo N. Lara, Frederick J. Meyers, Michael Tanaka, Joan Houston, Jun Lauder, Derick H Lau> ;Oncology. 2003 Jul 1
- MultiCare Tacoma General HospitalTacoma, Washington