Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 Jennings Mill Rd
Watkinsville, GA 30677Phone(706) 475-4920Fax(706) 208-8259
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992 - 1996
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEmpowering primary care workers to improve health services: results from Mozambique's leadership and management development programCary Perry> ;Human Resources for Health. 2008 Jul 23
- 6 citationsValidating a work group climate assessment tool for improving the performance of public health organizationsCary Perry, Nancy Vollmer Lemay, Greg Rodway, Allison J. Tracy, Joan Galer> ;Human Resources for Health. 2005 Oct 13
- Georgia OB/GYN SocietyBoard Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: