Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone+1 909-427-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Catherine (Lee) Kim, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Fontana, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Ohio, and Mississippi. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Kettering Health Network/Kettering Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2012
- MS State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Neonatal group B streptococcus sepsis after negative screen in a patient taking oral antibiotics.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 2005 May
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California